We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses.
If there are any material changes to this Policy, you will be notified by email, through the Service, or by posting a prominent notice on our Websites prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of our Services or Websites constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy.
Jumping Giraffe Ltd (Jumping Giraffe) owns and operates this website GOYakka.com (“Site”). The Site, together with the content, programs, tools, applications, information sharing, transactions and other services available at the Site, are collectively referred to herein as the “Service”.
We respect and protect the privacy of visitors to our Websites and users of our Service. This Policy explains the what, how and why of the personal information that we collect when you visit our Websites or when you use our Services.
Information provided by you
When you register for our Service, we ask for personal information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social media accounts, as well as certain related information like your company name and website name.
By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you hereby represent that you are the owner of such personal information or are otherwise authorised to provide it to us.
In order to obtain certain aspects of the Service, you may also elect to provide access information related to your accounts at social networking sites (such as, for example, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn). By identifying yourself through a social networking account, Jumping Giraffe may obtain additional information about your corresponding profiles.
When you send an email or other communication to us, including support requests for our Service, we may collect the personal information that you provide us and may use it in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Service.
Information collected automatically
When you use the Services or browse one of our Websites, we may collect information about your visit to our Websites, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Websites or other websites.
We collect analytics information which is used to help improve our services.
Information from your use of our service
We may receive information about how and when you use the Service, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the application. This information helps us offer new services and improve current ones.
We may store login details which might be used on one or more of our other website services to make it easy to navigate.
Our Services and
We may use web beacons on our Websites and in our emails. When we send emails we may track
Information from the use of our Mobile App
When using one or more of our mobile apps, we may collect certain information in addition to the information described elsewhere in this Policy.
Use of Information
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
• From you when you agree to take a service from us, in which case this may include your contact details, date of birth, how you will pay for the service.
• From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
• To help us to identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the Personal Data you have provided and/or any information we hold about you.
• To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products we have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
• To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
• To inform you of system alerts, Service outages or other warnings that may affect our Service.
• To provide information about our Service in newsletters, surveys, offers and events.
• If account/service is cancelled Jumping Giraffe may need to store some data for legitimate business purposes or required by law.
We may allow other people and organisations to use Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
• If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Sharing of Information
Jumping Giraffe will not share personally identifiable information with any third party for commercial purposes that are not related to the Service. Jumping Giraffe may, however, disclose personally identifiable data if:
(1) Reasonably necessary to perform the Service
(2) Authorised by you
(4) Required to do so by law or regulation
Jumping Giraffe takes reasonable administrative and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access.
Jumping Giraffe accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. We cannot resend forgotten passwords, we will only reset them.
Third Party Sites
You may contact Jumping Giraffe to obtain a copy of the Personally Identifiable Information data help by us, this may be subject to a fee. If you wish to change/correct any data held by Jumping Giraffe please contact support
Last updated: 18th October 2016